Let us help you apply!
Your application – joining rose plastic
Would you like to strengthen our team? Then we’ll gladly give you some pointers to help you apply. Everything you need to know is summarized below.
Your application forms
As a family business, your personality is extremely important to us as well as your expertise. Ultimately, we’re looking for employees who are a good fit for us. So please make sure your personality is reflected in your application. In other words:
- Impress us with your covering letter! Tell us why you want to work at rose plastic medical packaging – and what makes you particularly suitable for the position.
- Resume: Concentrate on the key stages of your professional career.
- Photograph: If you decide to send us a picture, make sure it’s professional and authentic.
- Training and employer references: In order to get to know you better, we look forward to receiving references from your previous employers.
Our application process
Perhaps you’re curious about what happens once you’ve sent us all your documents via our online application form? We want to spare you this uncertainty, so here’s a brief run-down of the application process at our company:
- Review of your documents and initial contact.
- Invitation to an interview.
- Familiarization day at rose plastic medical packaging: Get to know our company, our colleagues and the various roles in more detail.
- Contract offer / signing.
Once you’ve completed this process, it’s time to warmly welcome you to rose plastic medical packaging! A tailored onboarding plan will make sure you receive all the necessary information during your first few weeks with us.